|SPECIAL HOURS see also Regular Hours|
|western Windsor Campus Testing Center|
|* Saturday, August 31, 2019 (work Day) – CLOSED
* Monday, September 2, 2019 – CLOSED
|James Kerney Campus Center that is testing/Learning Placement appointments are for sale to the next times:
Monday through Thursday at 10 a.m., 12 p.m., 4 p.m.;
Friday at 10 a.m.; Saturday at 9 a.m.
Who Must Test
Pupils enrolling at Mercer could be necessary to simply take a positioning test. Offered at the Center that is testing on campuses, the exam measures abilities in reading. Placements into mathematics courses are produced by taking a look at a pupil’s past coursework as well as other facets. a number that is small of are expected to simply take a positioning test showing their readiness for pre-calculus or calculus. Placement test outcomes will likely not affect admission into the university; nonetheless, the ratings should determine eligibility for several courses and programs.
The following pupils are encouraged to just take the positioning test:
- pupils that do not need SAT, ACT, or PARCC ratings;
- pupils who possess finished from senior high school significantly evolutionwriters review more than five years back;
- transfer pupils who possess maybe perhaps not completed English requirements;
- students for who English is really a language that is second pupils.
Plans for Testing
After finishing an university admissions application, pupils may organize to use the positioning test by calling the most well-liked screening location: the Academic Testing Center during the West Windsor Campus (609-570-3295 or email [email protected]) or the Testing Center in the James Kerney Campus (609-570-3151 or e-mail [email protected]).
Unique rooms for screening can be arranged through the workplace of Special Services at 609-570-3525.
Pupils that have taken the test at another college should request a formal content of ratings become delivered by email to [email protected], by fax to 609-570-3872, or by mail to:
Academic Center that is testing
Mercer County Community University
P.O. Box 17202
Trenton, NJ 08690
Re Re Payment, Testing Occasions
Pupils are allowed to retake the English positioning test onetime. There isn’t any fee for initial evaluating; nevertheless, a retest requires a $25 charge. Only 1 retest is allowed per pupil. The retest cost or receipts are due during the period of your retest. There’s absolutely no retest designed for the positioning tests for pre-calculus or calculus.
The test can be obtained regularly by visit during our workplace hours at both the Academic Testing Center in the West Windsor Campus (WWC: 609-570-3295) while the Center that is testing at James Kerney Campus (JKC: 609-570-3151). We have been furthermore in a position to accommodate walk-ins many times during the WWC Academic Testing Center. August 2009 location Testing Sessions
Mondays – 9 a.m. and 1 p.m.
Tuesdays – 9 a.m. and 6 p.m.
Wednesdays – 9 a.m. and 3 p.m.
Thursdays – 9 a.m. and 6 p.m.
Fridays – 9 a.m. and 1 p.m.
Saturdays – 9 a.m.
No belated arrivals should be admitted.
No body will be admitted without a software on file.
candidates may subscribe to a test session by calling 609-570-3295; emailing
[email protected] or face-to-face at LB209 during planned hours (see above).
EdReady on line Mathematics Practice
MAT 135 Challenge Test practice/review
Practice evaluation 1 > Practice evaluation 2 > training evaluating 3 > training testing 4 –>
ACCUPLACER training questions are now actually available using the ACCUPLACER iphone software here.
Simple tips to choose the ACCUPLACER mobile software.
More Details About Position Testing
- The International Student Services Office at 609-570-3438 or visit SC253 on the West Windsor Campus if English is your second language, please contact.
- If you should be a pupil with documented disabilities, contact the Office of Special Services by calling (609) 570-3525 or [email protected] which can be e-mail.
- If you should be a transfer pupil who’s got currently taken the ACCUPLACER test, make sure to bring a duplicate of the score are accountable to the West Windsor Testing Center (LB209).
- For lots more information regarding arranging positioning assessment, email [email protected] or call (609) 570-3295.
Test Times and Occasions
You’ll simply take the test by visit along with during some walk-in times on the western Windsor Campus, by visit in the James Kerney Campus, or at any planned time that matches your schedule on either campus.